Solar photovoltaics has been in the news for the past few years now, and lately, in India, since the Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission (NSM) was launched. I have set up this blog that carries press releases and other stories from the global solar photovoltaics industry. Click on the blog link below:
Pradeep Chakraborty’s Solar Photovoltaics Blog – http://pcsolarpv.blogspot.com/
You can visit this blog to read more news on the global solar photovoltaics industry. There are releases, articles and industry updates, from leading research and consulting houses, such as iSuppli, The Information Network, SEMI USA, IC Insights, DisplaySearch, Yole Développement, Solarbuzz, YMR (now acquired by IMS Research), etc.
Welcome to my blog!
Friends, I've won the world title a whopping eight times in a now! ;) 1. Pradeep Chakraborty's Blog was selected as the best in the world in the Electronic Hardware category for 2008-10, by Electronics Weekly, UK. 2. It received an Honorable Mention @ Blognet Awards 2009!. 3. PC’s Semicon Blog was awarded the Top Digital Media Blog by Online IT Degree (in November 2010). 4. Green Gadget of Texas, USA, has awarded Pradeep's Point as the “Featured Tech Site” for 2011! 5. In 2012, Gorkana, UK, selected Pradeep's Point as the Blog Influencer 2012! 6. In Feb. 2013. PC's Electronic Components Blog selected as 100 Top Resources for Electrical Engineers on ElectricalEngineeringSchools.org, USA. 7. In August 2014, PC's Electronic Components Blog was ranked 11th in the "Top 101 Best Resources for Electrical Engineers.” 8. PC's Telecom Blog in Best VoIP Blogs by HostedSwitch, USA.
In July 2014, WebStatsDomain.org estimated Pradeep's Point at US $19.1 billion ;) Thanks everyone for your love and support! :)!
World Champion 2008! ;)
Pradeep Chakraborty's Blog was selected as the best in the world in the Electronic Hardware category for 2008-10, by Electronics Weekly, UK.
- Durga Puja in Bangalore -- places to visit
- Top 10 embedded companies in India
- Top 10 Indian embedded companies!
- WLCSP market and industrial trends
- VLSI as a career in India
- Analog Devices launches portable lab for electronic circuit design
- Global semiconductor industry outlook 2013: Jaswinder Ahuja, Cadence
- ST/Freescale intro 32-bit MCUs for safety critical applications
- Cadence VLSI certification program (CVCP) aims to deliver 'industry grade' graduates
- 417,312 hits (Since 20th Aug. 2009 -- this day, my earlier blog got hit! Thanks for your very kind support dear readers and Wordpress)
Blognet Awards 2009!
World’s Leading Blog Influencer 2012!
- SEMICON Europa 2014 calls for innovators
- DVCon India 2014 aims to bring Indian design, verification and ESL community closer!
- Apple continues to ‘wow’ all over again!
- All of my blogs are now up for sale! ;)
- Cadence now realizing EDA 360 vision: Nimish Modi
- Need for efficient product development ecosystem: CDNLive 2014
- Diverse requirements for IoT evolving: Charlie Huang
- IoT gathering pace as revolution: Guru Ganesan
- Innovating in system of systems: Lip Bu-Tan
- Cadence Quantus solution meets 16nm FinFET challenges
Click to Read
PC’s Semicon Blog Award 2010! :)
You Can’t Miss These!
- SEMICON Europa 2014 calls for innovators wp.me/p4w7N-2kr 3 days ago
- DVCon India 2014 aims to bring Indian design, verification and ESL community closer! wp.me/p4w7N-2km 1 week ago
- Apple continues to ‘wow’ all over again! wp.me/p4w7N-2kl 1 week ago
- All of my blogs are now up for sale! ;) wp.me/p4w7N-2ki 2 weeks ago
- Cadence now realizing EDA 360 vision: Nimish Modi wp.me/p4w7N-2kh 3 weeks ago