SFO – India’s leading ODM player!
Thanks to Soni Saran Singh, executive director, NMTronics India Pvt Ltd, I was able to attend a ‘Global Supplier Meet’ at The NeST Group, Kochi, who’s flagship company, SFO Technologies is India’s number 1 ODM player.
I first heard of the NeST group when I was last in Kochi, covering the Photonics event organized by Cochin University of Science & Technology. Today, I had a full introduction! The NeST group started operations in 1991. Now, it is a $220 million dollar company, and well, India’s premier ODM player!
More later ;)
Welcome to my blog!
Friends, I've won world titles a whopping TEN times in a row! ;) 1. Pradeep Chakraborty's Blog selected as best in world in Electronic Hardware category for 2008-10, by Electronics Weekly, UK. 2. It received an Honorable Mention @ Blognet Awards 2009!. 3. PC’s Semicon Blog awarded Top Digital Media Blog by Online IT Degree (in Nov. 2010). 4. Green Gadget, Texas, USA, awarded Pradeep's Point as Featured Tech Site” for 2011! 5. In 2012, Gorkana, UK, selected Pradeep's Point as Blog Influencer! 6. In Feb. 2013. PC's Electronic Components Blog selected as 100 Top Resources for Electrical Engineers on ElectricalEngineeringSchools.org, USA. 7. In Aug. 2014, PC's Electronic Components Blog ranked 11th in "Top 101 Best Resources for Electrical Engineers.” 8. PC's Telecom Blog in Best VoIP Blogs by HostedSwitch, USA. 9. PC’s Electronic Components Blog selected as featured blog by InsideTechKnow, USA in Feb. 2015. 10. Pradeep’s Point won an award from Elite Techno, USA, Apr. 2015 - making it a TRIPLE HAT-TRICK of global awards!! :)
In July 2014, WebStatsDomain.org estimated Pradeep's Point at US $19.1 billion ;) Thanks everyone for your love and support! :)!
World Champion 2008! ;)
Pradeep Chakraborty's Blog was selected as the best in the world in the Electronic Hardware category for 2008-10, by Electronics Weekly, UK.
- Top 10 embedded companies in India
- Top 10 Indian embedded companies!
- MEMS devices driving healthcare apps!
- ST/Freescale intro 32-bit MCUs for safety critical applications
- Want to enter solar off-grid business? Build your own solar LED lanterns and emergency lights!
- Cadence VLSI certification program (CVCP) aims to deliver 'industry grade' graduates
- Durga Puja in Bangalore -- places to visit
- TSMC leads 2009 foundry rankings; GlobalFoundries top challenger!
- Cadence Tempus accelerates timing analysis and closure by weeks!
- AnXplorer: New generation analog and RF circuit optimization
- 479,474 hits (Since 20th Aug. 2009 -- this day, my earlier blog got hit! Thanks for your very kind support dear readers and Wordpress)
Blognet Awards 2009!
World’s Leading Blog Influencer 2012!
- Accelerating EDA innovation through SoC design methodology convergence
- SEMICON Europa 2014 calls for innovators
- DVCon India 2014 aims to bring Indian design, verification and ESL community closer!
- Apple continues to ‘wow’ all over again!
- All of my blogs are now up for sale! ;)
- Cadence now realizing EDA 360 vision: Nimish Modi
- Need for efficient product development ecosystem: CDNLive 2014
- Diverse requirements for IoT evolving: Charlie Huang
- IoT gathering pace as revolution: Guru Ganesan
- Innovating in system of systems: Lip Bu-Tan
Click to Read
PC’s Semicon Blog Award 2010! :)
You Can’t Miss These!
- Everyone can go to esdm.in! ;) I just added esdm.in/?p=3391 ;) 6 months ago
- @bosemicrowave Oh! You can go to esdm,in! ;) OR esdm.in/?p=3391 ;) 6 months ago
- @XilinxEMEA Apologies, I just saw this! :) I already cover Xilinx a lot! :) 6 months ago
- @bosemicrowave Many thanks. Apologies, I saw this only now (today!) :) 6 months ago
- I have a new site esdm.in! ;) Feedback please, if possible! :) 9 months ago