Round-up 2011: Best of semiconductors
Right folks! This is the last post for 2011!! Here’s a look at the good, bad and ugly, that the year had to offer in semiconductors. Enjoy!😉 Happy new year, everyone!
Round-up 2011: Best of semiconductors
Lattice intros low power ECP4 FPGAs
Global semicon sales forecast at $329.4 billion for 2012! — What about this one? A well-read piece!😉
Global semiconductor market will be $313 billion in 2012: SSIA — It seems 2012 will pan out this way!😉
Realizing EDA360: Charlie Huang, Cadence — Focus on EDA360!😉
What’s happening with ISA and Indian semicon industry? — Defining piece!😉
Chinese fabless market set to double! And India’s? — Interesting!😉
Where is Indian semiconductor industry headed? — Many agree😉
Indian semicon market update shows 28.3 percent growth in 2010! — Many don’t agree!😉
‘Long wait’ for Indian semiconductor industry? — How much longer?😉
Top 10 Indian embedded companies! – Second one!😉 Well received too!!
What’s happening with Karnataka semicon policy? – Someone, please tell me!😉
Welcome to my blog!
That’s Me! ;)
* Pradeep's Point - Winner, World's Best Blog in Electronic Hardware -- Electronics Weekly, UK (December 2008).
* Pradeep's Point - Honorable Mention for Best Technology Blog, Blognet Awards 2009 (February 2009).
* Green Gadget of Texas, USA, awarded Pradeep's Point as the "Featured Tech Site" for 2011!
* Gorkana, UK, awarded Pradeep's Point as the Blog Influencer 2012.
* Pradeep's Point won an award from Elite Techno, USA, April 2015.
* Pradeep's Point - Best Blog by Online Geeks, USA, April 2016.
* Pradeep's Point - Featured Tech Site by Beyond-Innovation, USA, June 2016 :)
PC's Semicon Blog won once, Electronic Components four times, Electronics Blog and Telecom Blog once each. See below: :)
* PC's Semicon Blog was awarded the Top Digital Media Blog by Online IT Degree (November 2010).
* PC's Electronic Components Blog was awarded Top Resource for Electrical Engineers by ElectricalEngineeringSchools.org, USA, July 2013.
* PC's Electronic Components Blog ranked among “The 101 Best Resources for Electrical Engineers,” by Pannam Imaging, USA August 2014.
* PC's Electronic Components Blog selected as featured blog by InsideTechKnow, USA, Feb. 2015.
* PC's Electronic Components Blog selected as featured blog by Online Geeks, USA, April 2016.
* PC's Telecom Blog listed among Best VoIP blogs by HostedSwitch! :)
* PC's Electronics Blog selected as Featured Site of the Day - XploreEngineering.org, USA.
World Champion 2008! ;)
Pradeep Chakraborty's Blog was selected as the best in the world in the Electronic Hardware category for 2008-10, by Electronics Weekly, UK.
- Durga Puja in Bangalore -- places to visit
- Top 10 embedded companies in India
- Top 10 Indian embedded companies!
- WLCSP market and industrial trends
- About Me!
- EDA Tech Forum 2010: Nanoscale regime and social product innovation!
- MEMS devices driving healthcare apps!
- Growing Indian power electronics market provides host of opportunities
- Status of power semiconductor devices industry
- Despite EDA challenges, Mentor keeps faith on India
- 506,823 hits (Since 20th Aug. 2009 -- this day, my earlier blog got hit! Thanks for your very kind support dear readers and Wordpress)
Blognet Awards 2009!
World’s Leading Blog Influencer 2012!
- Accelerating EDA innovation through SoC design methodology convergence
- SEMICON Europa 2014 calls for innovators
- DVCon India 2014 aims to bring Indian design, verification and ESL community closer!
- Apple continues to ‘wow’ all over again!
- All of my blogs are now up for sale! ;)
- Cadence now realizing EDA 360 vision: Nimish Modi
- Need for efficient product development ecosystem: CDNLive 2014
- Diverse requirements for IoT evolving: Charlie Huang
- IoT gathering pace as revolution: Guru Ganesan
- Innovating in system of systems: Lip Bu-Tan
Click to Read
PC’s Semicon Blog Award 2010! :)
You Can’t Miss These!
- My interview with EEWeb :) eeweb.com/spotlight/inte… Thanks everyone! :) 2 weeks ago
- Everyone can go to esdm.in! ;) I just added esdm.in/?p=3391 ;) 1 year ago
- @bosemicrowave Oh! You can go to esdm,in! ;) OR esdm.in/?p=3391 ;) 1 year ago
- @XilinxEMEA Apologies, I just saw this! :) I already cover Xilinx a lot! :) 1 year ago
- @bosemicrowave Many thanks. Apologies, I saw this only now (today!) :) 1 year ago