All of my blogs are now up for sale! ;)
My dear friends, I am now in the process of selling off Pradeep’s Point! as well as all of my other blogs!🙂
As most of you are probably aware, Webstatsdomain.org estimated Pradeep’s Point! at a whopping $19.1 billion in July 2014. As I write this post, the number has slightly reduced to $16.6 billion. Pradeep’s Point! is my flagship blog! 😉
It’s been a long time! I started Pradeep’s Point! back in 2007, having just returned to India after my second stint in Hong Kong and China. Actually, it was initially placed under Blogspot as Pradeep Chakraborty’s Blog – when it won the first international award – Pradeep Chakraborty’s Blog was selected as the best in the world in the Electronic Hardware category for 2008-10, by Electronics Weekly, UK. I remember and would again like to thank all of those folks who voted for me to the first ever international title! 🙂
Next, Pradeep Chakraborty’s Blog received an Honorable Mention @ Blognet Awards 2009! That’s also the time when someone succeeded in adding malware to that blog, and there was absolutely no fault of mine, and it was later removed by Google! I recall spending an entire night migrating the content to WordPress, where I had a secondary blog – Pradeep’s Point!
I moved on to WordPress, migrated all of the posts, and Pradeep’s Point! was reborn, or rather, born!
Thereafter, it has been hugely satisfying journey for me! I managed to pick up at least one international award / international recognition for all of my blogs, every year, till this year!😉 These are:
* PC’s Semicon Blog awarded the Top Digital Media Blog by Online IT Degree (in November 2010).
* Green Gadget of Texas, USA, awarded Pradeep’s Point! as the “Featured Tech Site” for 2011!
* In 2012, Gorkana, UK, selected Pradeep’s Point! as the Blog Influencer 2012!
* PC’s Telecom Blog listed among Best VoIP blogs by HostedSwitch, USA.
* In Feb. 2013, PC’s Electronic Components Blog selected as 100 Top Resources for Electrical Engineers on ElectricalEngineeringSchools.org, USA.
* In August 2014, PC’s Electronic Components Blog was ranked 11th in the “Top 101 Best Resources for Electrical Engineers.”
Now, this year, the huge estimation of Pradeep’s Point! by Webstatsdomain.org! 🙂
As I write, two folks – from Bangalore — are trying to gather funds to buy Pradeep’s Point! Although, my personal preference is for a very good friend! 🙂
The other five blogs up for sale are:
* PC’s Semiconductors Blog. (Won an award)
* PC’s Solar Photovoltaics Blog.
* PC’s Electronics Blog.
* PC’s Electronic Components Blog. (Won two awards)
* PC’s Telecom Blog. (Won an award)
I hope that the blogs will all remain, as will the content, but the owner (or owners) will be different! Perhaps, the blogs could have a different name!
Maybe, the new owners will try and keep me on board, too! 😉 (I hope, they do).
I already have feelers, again from Bangalore, for buying out PC’s Semiconductors Blog and PC’s Electronic Components Blog. Again, I would prefer, if a friend, hopefully, tried to buy all of them, together! One blog definitely can’t do without the other – that’s my estimation! 😉 Well, let’s see what happens!
So, my dear friends, once again, it has been a pleasure serving you all via my blogs! Now, they are in the process of being sold off. Whoever buys those, will definitely have a great future! 🙂 (In case, I change my mind, the blogs will remain as they are!😉 )
About time 😉 I guess!! Thanks everyone, for your tremendous love and continuous support! 🙂
“I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail, than to attempt to do nothing and succeed!” — Robert H. Schuller.
Yes, I definitely agree! 🙂