Pradeep Chakraborty’s Blog (Pradeep’s Point): A resource for semiconductors, solar photovoltaics, telecom, electronics, electronic components, nanotechnology, etc.
My work has been either published/mentioned across the globe… Global Sources, Hong Kong — Telecom Products, Electronics, Electronic Components and Computer Products magazines; Reed Elsevier, UK — for Wireless Week (US), EDN (US), EDN Asia, Electronic Business Asia, Electronics Manufacturing Asia; Nikkei Electronics (Japan), Total Telecom (UK), Photonics.com (US), India Semiconductor Association (ISA), Global SMT & Packaging, UK, Global Solar Technology, UK, TeleNews Asia (Australia), PV Magazine (Germany), Informa Group (UK), IDC Tech Books, iMode, Dataquest (CyberMedia), CIOL, DiSyCom, Electronics For You, Facts For You, Convergence plus, InfoSecurity, Intrare Consulting, etc.
I have covered several events and specific global announcements/product launches, etc., for leading semiconductor/EDA companies such Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Synopsys, Magma, Intel, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments, Cypress, Xilinx, Altera, EVE, etc., as well as the Solarcon events organized by SEMI, India.
Pradeep Chakraborty’s Blog (Pradeep’s Point) has won nine awards in a row!
* Honorable Mention for Best Technology Blog, Blognet Awards 2009 (February 2009).
* Green Gadget, Texas, USA, Featured Tech Site, 2011!
* Gorkana, UK, Blog Influencer 2012.
* Elite Techno, USA, Best Blog. April 2015.
* Best Blog, Online Geeks, USA, April 2016.
* Featured Tech Site, Beyond-Innovation, USA, June 2016
* Best Tech Blog, IndyWood Media Excellence Awards, Hyderabad, India, Sept. 2016.
* Top Blog for Design and Verification, AMIQ Consulting, Romania, Feb. 2017.
My other blogs have won seven titles so far.
PC’s Semicon Blog won once, Electronic Components four times, Electronics Blog and Telecom Blog once each. See below: 🙂
* PC’s Semicon Blog was awarded the Top Digital Media Blog by Online IT Degree (November 2010).
* PC’s Electronic Components Blog was awarded Top Resource for Electrical Engineers by ElectricalEngineeringSchools.org, USA, July 2013.
* PC’s Electronic Components Blog ranked among “The 101 Best Resources for Electrical Engineers,” by Pannam Imaging, USA August 2014.
* PC’s Electronic Components Blog selected as featured blog by InsideTechKnow, USA, Feb. 2015.
* PC’s Electronic Components Blog selected as featured blog by Online Geeks, USA, April 2016.
* PC’s Telecom Blog listed among Best VoIP blogs by HostedSwitch! 🙂
* PC’s Electronics Blog selected as Featured Site of the Day – XploreEngineering.org, USA.
That’s makes 16-in-a-row 😉 of global awards!! 🙂 Thanks again, everyone, for your love, and continuous and constant support! 🙂
In July 2014, webstatsdomain.org estimated my blog at US $19.1 billion! 😉
I was associated with the India Semiconductor Association (ISA), and the Indian Microelectronics Academy (IMA). I was also associated with the Pacific Telecom Council (India Chapter) and Pacific Telecom Council (Hawaii, US) in Hong Kong.
PC Mediaworks — Pradeep’s blog network, covering semiconductors, solar photovoltaics, telecom, electronics, electronic components, Internet technologies, Web 2.0 and enterprise technologies. You can find a lot of information on each one of these blogs!
I was signed up in Dec. 2009 by Future Horizons, UK as the India affiliate.
Pradeep’s Thoughts — Photonics in Asia: My external blog on photonics, on behalf of Laurin Publishing, USA.
I have over 20 years’ experience in the international high-tech media, and specialize in semiconductors, electronics, telecommunications, electronic components, solar/photovoltaics, research and analysis, etc.
Finally, please don’t request for any free information/coverage. There are charges involved.
Thanks everyone for your consistently great support! Very deeply appreciated!! 🙂 God bless. 🙂