I started my career with electronics and components, and so, electronics will always hold a very special place for me. I have set up this blog that carries press releases and other stories from the global electronics industry. Click on the blog link below:
Pradeep Chakraborty’s Electronics Blog – http://pcconsumerelectronics.blogspot.com/
You can visit this blog to read more news on the global electronics industry. There are releases, articles and industry updates, from leading research and consulting houses, such as iSuppli, IC Insights, DisplaySearch, Yole Développement, Gartner, IDC, CEA USA, ABI Research, etc.
Welcome to my blog!
Friends, I've won the world title a whopping NINE times in a row! ;) 1. Pradeep Chakraborty's Blog was selected as the best in the world in the Electronic Hardware category for 2008-10, by Electronics Weekly, UK. 2. It received an Honorable Mention @ Blognet Awards 2009!. 3. PC’s Semicon Blog was awarded the Top Digital Media Blog by Online IT Degree (in November 2010). 4. Green Gadget of Texas, USA, has awarded Pradeep's Point as the “Featured Tech Site” for 2011! 5. In 2012, Gorkana, UK, selected Pradeep's Point as the Blog Influencer 2012! 6. In Feb. 2013. PC's Electronic Components Blog selected as 100 Top Resources for Electrical Engineers on ElectricalEngineeringSchools.org, USA. 7. In August 2014, PC's Electronic Components Blog was ranked 11th in the "Top 101 Best Resources for Electrical Engineers.” 8. PC's Telecom Blog in Best VoIP Blogs by HostedSwitch, USA. 9. PC’s Electronic Components Blog selected as featured blog by InsideTechKnow, USA in Feb. 2015. That makes it a TRIPLE HAT-TRICK of global awards!! :)
In July 2014, WebStatsDomain.org estimated Pradeep's Point at US $19.1 billion ;) Thanks everyone for your love and support! :)!
World Champion 2008! ;)
Pradeep Chakraborty's Blog was selected as the best in the world in the Electronic Hardware category for 2008-10, by Electronics Weekly, UK.
- Top 10 embedded companies in India
- Top 10 Indian embedded companies!
- Ph.D candidates in VLSI industry! Is enough being done?
- VLSI as a career in India
- ST intros STM32F4 series high-performance Cortex-M4 MCUs
- Cadence's Virtuoso vs. Synopsys' Galaxy Custom Designer!
- EDA and emerging system design challenges: Dr. Wally Rhines
- TÜV Rheinland opens South Asia's largest PV testing lab in Bangalore
- Durga Puja in Bangalore -- places to visit
- MEMS devices driving healthcare apps!
- 452,631 hits (Since 20th Aug. 2009 -- this day, my earlier blog got hit! Thanks for your very kind support dear readers and Wordpress)
Blognet Awards 2009!
World’s Leading Blog Influencer 2012!
- Accelerating EDA innovation through SoC design methodology convergence
- SEMICON Europa 2014 calls for innovators
- DVCon India 2014 aims to bring Indian design, verification and ESL community closer!
- Apple continues to ‘wow’ all over again!
- All of my blogs are now up for sale! ;)
- Cadence now realizing EDA 360 vision: Nimish Modi
- Need for efficient product development ecosystem: CDNLive 2014
- Diverse requirements for IoT evolving: Charlie Huang
- IoT gathering pace as revolution: Guru Ganesan
- Innovating in system of systems: Lip Bu-Tan
Click to Read
PC’s Semicon Blog Award 2010! :)
You Can’t Miss These!
- Everyone can go to esdm.in! ;) I just added esdm.in/?p=3391 ;) 1 day ago
- @bosemicrowave Oh! You can go to esdm,in! ;) OR esdm.in/?p=3391 ;) 1 day ago
- @XilinxEMEA Apologies, I just saw this! :) I already cover Xilinx a lot! :) 6 days ago
- @bosemicrowave Many thanks. Apologies, I saw this only now (today!) :) 6 days ago
- I have a new site esdm.in! ;) Feedback please, if possible! :) 3 months ago