Finally, technology and enterprise! I’ve so far resisted starting an enterprise blog, but let’s see! I started this blog simply to have some fun. However, it is not so frequently updated, I’ll be honest. The reason being: all of the other blogs are so much more interesting! Okay, that’s not an excuse. I will update it more frequently with my own posts.
TechFools — http://techfools.blogspot.com/
There are my own posts, as well as some releases. Especially, technology trends from the likes of Deloitte, Gartner, etc.
Welcome to my blog!
Friends, I've won world titles a whopping TEN times in a row! ;) 1. Pradeep Chakraborty's Blog selected as best in world in Electronic Hardware category for 2008-10, by Electronics Weekly, UK. 2. It received an Honorable Mention @ Blognet Awards 2009!. 3. PC’s Semicon Blog awarded Top Digital Media Blog by Online IT Degree (in Nov. 2010). 4. Green Gadget, Texas, USA, awarded Pradeep's Point as Featured Tech Site” for 2011! 5. In 2012, Gorkana, UK, selected Pradeep's Point as Blog Influencer! 6. In Feb. 2013. PC's Electronic Components Blog selected as 100 Top Resources for Electrical Engineers on ElectricalEngineeringSchools.org, USA. 7. In Aug. 2014, PC's Electronic Components Blog ranked 11th in "Top 101 Best Resources for Electrical Engineers.” 8. PC's Telecom Blog in Best VoIP Blogs by HostedSwitch, USA. 9. PC’s Electronic Components Blog selected as featured blog by InsideTechKnow, USA in Feb. 2015. 10. Pradeep’s Point won an award from Elite Techno, USA, Apr. 2015 - making it a TRIPLE HAT-TRICK of global awards!! :)
In July 2014, WebStatsDomain.org estimated Pradeep's Point at US $19.1 billion ;) Thanks everyone for your love and support! :)!
World Champion 2008! ;)
Pradeep Chakraborty's Blog was selected as the best in the world in the Electronic Hardware category for 2008-10, by Electronics Weekly, UK.
- Top 10 embedded companies in India
- Top 10 Indian embedded companies!
- VLSI as a career in India
- What does it take for students to be (semiconductor) industry-ready
- Durga Puja in Bangalore -- places to visit
- Ph.D candidates in VLSI industry! Is enough being done?
- MEMS devices driving healthcare apps!
- ST/Freescale intro 32-bit MCUs for safety critical applications
- Indian medical electronics equipment industry to grow at 17 percent CAGR over next five years: ISA
- Cadence's Virtuoso vs. Synopsys' Galaxy Custom Designer!
- 464,287 hits (Since 20th Aug. 2009 -- this day, my earlier blog got hit! Thanks for your very kind support dear readers and Wordpress)
Blognet Awards 2009!
World’s Leading Blog Influencer 2012!
Click to Read
PC’s Semicon Blog Award 2010! :)
You Can’t Miss These!
- Everyone can go to esdm.in! ;) I just added esdm.in/?p=3391 ;) 3 months ago
- @bosemicrowave Oh! You can go to esdm,in! ;) OR esdm.in/?p=3391 ;) 3 months ago
- @XilinxEMEA Apologies, I just saw this! :) I already cover Xilinx a lot! :) 3 months ago
- @bosemicrowave Many thanks. Apologies, I saw this only now (today!) :) 3 months ago
- I have a new site esdm.in! ;) Feedback please, if possible! :) 6 months ago